Cadaver Cadaver

This was amazing. I was unsure of what i was about to witness, and it turned out so beautiful, this is writing at its best.

Zombie-Pimp responds:

thanks, glad you liked the writing :)

Andy Candy Fest Andy Candy Fest

This game is pretty good. The actual game is normal as normal goes, But the music is really why i kept playing this game :), I feel as though had you made a world the resembled the character design it would've been awesome :D and include a couple more things, to make it more collecty :)

Super Joe Super Joe

This was a pretty good game, interesting stuff. Also loving the Dr. Who Theme playing in the background.

AlienApproach AlienApproach

Nice take on an old classic :), maybe you could've included a screen that tells you if you failed or not, and some bg music.

My Curse - Dubstep My Curse - Dubstep

Wow. This was one of the most epic remixes i Have ever heard! Keep it up!

Torrential Downpour Torrential Downpour

I like this. I think you should soften the hard hits after the bass. Not by much though, I like those hard hits, maybe attach a softer kick with lower volume. I also agree with the previous review about a melody, not throughout the song, but at random places, to give some more depth, although this by itself can stand on its own.

The River The River

Amazing work man, I love the solo. It really blends in well with the entire song and it gives it a real raw sound.

pearljam10 responds:

Thanks dude! This song actually ended up getting featured somehow, pretty awesome that you left a comment before that happened.