My Curse - Dubstep My Curse - Dubstep

Wow. This was one of the most epic remixes i Have ever heard! Keep it up!

Torrential Downpour Torrential Downpour

I like this. I think you should soften the hard hits after the bass. Not by much though, I like those hard hits, maybe attach a softer kick with lower volume. I also agree with the previous review about a melody, not throughout the song, but at random places, to give some more depth, although this by itself can stand on its own.

The River The River

Amazing work man, I love the solo. It really blends in well with the entire song and it gives it a real raw sound.

pearljam10 responds:

Thanks dude! This song actually ended up getting featured somehow, pretty awesome that you left a comment before that happened.

Only You Only You

Amazing! Even though you said it was pop-y, I didn't get that vibe too much, I did, but not much. The vocals compliment the guitars well. Especially the Higher vocals. I really Like the little mini solo in the back throughout the song. I really like how the song Progressed. It was a really nice song.

The vocals in the very beginning was off for me, but hey you made it better :D
Also I couldn't determine what was the bridge. :/ But it was still flowing pretty well throughout.

pearljam10 responds:

Thanks for the awesome review man! You've left 3 reviews in total so far which means a lot to me! You rock man :D!

The bridge is right after the second chorus. (It's the only part of the song with piano)

You need to start making songs so I can repay all your reviews!

MaxCore MaxCore

i getting kind of a flea vibe with that bass, but the sound is pretty awesome. I love the intro, and the harmony coming down to the end.

Next To You! Ft. JayMartin2121 Next To You! Ft. JayMartin2121

love the track. Sounds really mellow, then it becomes even better. The other elements really accent the guitar work.

New Horizons (MH) New Horizons (MH)

Sounds really professional. Sounds like you should be on the radio!

Rising Sun Rising Sun

Holy. WHoa. I really do here an amount of DMC on this track. Good Work man!

Simple Metal Song Simple Metal Song

dude i love that stutter you did with those guitars!!!