Andy Candy Fest Andy Candy Fest

This game is pretty good. The actual game is normal as normal goes, But the music is really why i kept playing this game :), I feel as though had you made a world the resembled the character design it would've been awesome :D and include a couple more things, to make it more collecty :)

Super Joe Super Joe

This was a pretty good game, interesting stuff. Also loving the Dr. Who Theme playing in the background.

AlienApproach AlienApproach

Nice take on an old classic :), maybe you could've included a screen that tells you if you failed or not, and some bg music.

GRAVNAV GRAVNAV

HOLY WOW! This thing is awesome!!!

Chibi Game! Chibi Game!

Good Graphics. You should keep that up. There's a error in your code. That when you push left, you end up on the left half of the screen. It is a programming error. Most likely the align x-view function. (don't know the name of that in flash, but its found most places.)

StuMan Pt1 StuMan Pt1

I must admit i enjoyed this game quite a bit, however the third stage is lagging. The sound never lags, and the soundtrack is amazing.

StuMan Pt2 StuMan Pt2

I like the sound, it does make it feel a bit good. However it did lag considerably. But It does appear interesting, and I would like to see the rest of the game.

InfiniSnake 4K InfiniSnake 4K

Dudeee!! :D EPic game It makes me feel like I am on LSD or something!

Challenger Ball Challenger Ball

This Game is awesome! :) I like it :D It is too easy for too long, after the first 5 or so, you should ramp up the hardness factor.

Leaks Leaks

Wow. Just WoW! AMazing!! :D Keep up the good work!